Appfog, Consider this post as “Open feedback”.
— AppFog Help (@AppFogHelp) September 9, 2012
I like what they are doing in PAAS industry, I want to see them grow, so posting my findings here for them to see:
- favpulse.aws.af.cm throws 502 gateway error (its a WordPress install)
- Its a fresh install created from Appfog UI. Used to work fine, but stopped working without any change from my end.
- Trying to access wp-admin on any WP install redirects me to a url like this http://polyextrusion.ap01.aws.af.cm:37759/wp-admin/ and then it doesn’t connect.
- Installed phpmyadmin is open to world, no authentication in place. Unusable!
- Unable to do a mysql import using af gem on Ubuntu. Had to run the whole sql file manually as script in Mysql workbench. Took too much of time and wasn’t sure if everything completed without issues.
- caldecott is deployed multiple times, one for each database I want to access, why? Plain stupid!
- Nobody is keeping any eye on pull requests on Github - https://github.com/appfog/af-php-wordpress/pull/1
- Creating an app usually fails. And sometimes, instead of showing strings it shows “Object object”. Messy JS code?