You can add your blog feeds to your Facebook notes and your blog posts will appear as notes under your profile. It gives more exposure to your blog posts and you got nothing to lose as it doesn’t hurt. Try on.
Add Blog feeds
- Go to your profile page on Facebook
- Under the Share tab, Click on Options.
- Now click on Settings.
- Now look for Blog/RSS option to add your blog feed.
- Add the feed url here and click on Import.
- From now on all your blog posts will appear as Notes under your profile.
Now your blog posts will have a better chance of getting exposure. Remember don’t let your content go down deep in the archives, get it out, spread the word. Have your say in the comments.