We all know how important it is to get exposure to your great content via social channels else they will get buried under the archives where they don’t get the exposure they deserve. We have options to setup our posts to appear on your Facebook fan pages, post updates to Facebook notes, third party tools to post to twitter and even Twitter updates to be posted on Facebook but today I am writing about how you can setup your new posts to be tweeted on Twitter with the help of Feedburner.
- Sign into your FeedBurner account.
- Access the corresponding feed for which you want to setup posting to Twitter.
- In the main menu, select Publicize and then in sub-menu on the left, select Socialize.
- Click on Add a Twitter account.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to login to Twitter.
- Click on Allow to Grant permission to FeedBurner to post updates to your Twitter account.
- You will be redirected back to FeedBurner and your Twitter username will be visible on the page.
- Fill out other options as you may desire.
Now every time when you post a new article on your blog, the FeedBurner will post it to your Twitter account. And I think I would like to give this functionality to FeedBurner rather than some third party service.
What do you think? Have your say!