A few days back Michael, a email subscriber of my blog, emailed me to tell that my email subscriptions are unreadable because of extremely small font size. Thanks to him for pinging me about it. I just fixed the font size in email updates, so you will be reading this fine in your inbox, if you are a email subscriber. If you are facing any issues, please take the time out to comment on the post and inform me. Just writing this post as a update and how I fixed the font size within my FeedBurner account.
- Login into your FeedBurner account.
- Choose the feed of which email font size is to be fixed.
- Select the Publicize tab.
- Now select the Email Subscriptions > Email Branding.
- There you will find the options of changing the font size and color of both title and content.
- Click on Save to reflect changes.
Thats it. The email updates now will reflect these changes.
Thanks to InstigatorBlog!