The next time you need to gift someone a gift and you are thinking of gifting a CD/DVD, then make sure you add a little flavor to it. No don’t pour something on the disk, instead design a CD/DVD cover and then gift your custom designed CD/DVD. Here is a tutorial on how you can design your CD/DVD Cover using Nero Cover Designer.
- Open Nero Cover Designer.
- Select the kind of cover that you want to design.
- Right Click > Background Properties.
- From Image tab, select Image Source and open an image that you would like to be on the cover.
- Select the Proportional, Clip image.
- Add some text by going to Object > Insert > Artistic Text or Textbox
This completes your Booklet (Front). Similarly design Booklet (Rear).
The one shown above is the one that I designed for someone.
If you are using it to give a Audio CD, fold the paper on which you will be printing the Booklet (Front) so that you can write Track names on it. And if you need to print on CD/DVD, then you need to have a printer that can print on disk. I have never seen a disk printer in reality. If you can find one, then great, go ahead.
Also choose good quality paper and illustrations over real images for choosing as background image.
How do you like the tutorial? Share your thoughts in the comment.
there is no comments about this site.