If we try to activate Kaspersky Antivirus 2010 or Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, we only get the option to enter an activation code and activate only. We don’t get any option to activate through key file. But there is a workaround for it.
- Disable the internet connection.
- Enter any valid (even expired activation code) when prompted. (Expired Activation Code : K5PXQ-X1SW6-2RAMR-ZBM2X)
- Try to activate online.
- It will try but fail and then it will give option to select the key file.
- Browse and select the key file.
- Activate using the key file now.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial, then check out this video tutorial :
Let me know if you need any help by leaving a comment here.
[…] Now you can activate your Kaspersky Antivirus or Kaspersky Internet Security using key file. […]
where can i find the key file
You can get a Kaspersky license key file from an activation code – http://blog.ashfame.com/2009/12/get-kaspersky-license-key-file-from-activation-code/ or are you looking for some other method?
find key file n5388-k1jmy-579h5-bq5jh
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 All Version Keys
Tested And Working…