You may have bought Kaspersky Antivirus or Kaspersky Internet Security and wants to activate the product on a computer which is not connected to the internet. Or you may have got an activation code from some sort of promotion where you can get an activation code for 6 months or so by following a workaround. Then how do you go about it? The very well known other method of activating Kaspersky is through a Kaspersky key which contains your registration details but how do you get a Kaspersky key from an activation code? Its pretty easy actually.
- Just head over to https://activation.kaspersky.com
- Enter your activation code.
- Enter your email address.
- And you will receive a zip file containing the key file in your email inbox.
- Extract the key from zip file.