The first client that I worked for this morning didn’t knew how to pay a paypal invoice through its Credit card, so I had to give him a link to the tutorial which explain the steps involved with screenshots. While I was creating the invoice, I thought that there may be many people who will be looking for help with creating an invoice too. So this post is to help those freelancers who have never sent a paypal invoice and needs help in creating a PayPal invoice.
Creating an Invoice
- Login into your PayPal account.
- Click on the Request money tab.
- Click on Create an Invoice sub-tab and click on Continue.
- Enter the Recipient’s email address.
- Fill in the details of the invoice like Item ID, description, price, shipping and tax if its taxable and click on Continue.
- You will get to see a preview of the invoice. Check everything to make sure everything is correct. If you need to edit, click on Edit else click on Send Invoice to send the paypal invoice to your client on the recipient’s email address specified earlier.
You will get a confirmation email in your inbox that you have sent a paypal invoice to the client. And when the client has made payment, then you will get a email stating that “You have got funds!”. Then you can login into your account to see the updated balance.
Let me know if you need any clarification on paypal invoice creation. I would be happy to help you out.