No matter how many softwares are launched these days for automated tasks but I still love the DOS interface. I love Command prompt. So today I will tell, how you can copy text from a command prompt window like you can do in other softwares. Before I tell you how to do it, I want you to try out your hand first.
- Hit Win+R or Start>Run.
- Type in cmd and hit Return key (Enter).
- Try copying the text.
Tried? Ok then. Lets proceed. Whenever you want to copy text from command prompt window, do the following:
- Right Click on the window.
- Select Edit > Mark.
- Now you can select the text by highlighting it.
- Hitting enter after selecting the text will copy the selection to clipboard.
- Paste it anywhere you want.
Have any questions to ask? Need help? Comment below to get in touch with us.