Imagine you are getting a call from a person whose call you will want to miss at any cost and at the same time don't want to create the impression of ignorance. Well, you can do that with the help of BlackList on your Symbian phone.
Following Phones are compatible : Nokia 3230, 3600, 3620, 3650, 3660, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 7610, 7650, 9210 Communicator, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, N70, N72, N90, Nokia Series 60, Panasonic X700, X800, SendoX, Siemens SX1
- Real time incoming number analysis : It can detect the incoming call, analyse it from your contacts regardless of how many contacts you have and can reject the call in microseconds before your phone starts ringing and disturbs you.
- Just busy : Because of real-time number analysis and almost instant call reject all unwanted callers won't even know that they are blacklisted, they will just hear busy tone all the time.
- SMS notifier : You can set it up to send a SMS to the rejected person if you need to explain the reason of rejection. E.g. "I am in a conference, will call you back".
- Scheduler : You can set it to switch between blacklists. It can reject everyone except family member at night, accept only co-workers at business hours on working days, etc.
- Call Forwarding : Imagine the situation you are on business conference and want to accept some "work" calls only and don't want to be disturbed with the rest of calls. But you don't want to lose them! You can manage such situation easily with BlackList application.
- Handy Log : You can always take a look what numbers were rejected by the application.
- Automated Application : You just need to set the settings once and it will automatically start upon restarting mobile, use small amount of system resources and will get the job done with ease.
Author: Smartphoneware Version: 1.00 Cost: 9.95$
Do tell me how you find the application.