Cancel all Products and Services
- Select Payments and Renewing Items from the Renewals & Upgrades menu.
- Check the box next to the item(s) you would like to cancel and click on the Cancel Item button.
- Select Cancel Now or Cancel at Expiration Date in the menu that appears to the right.
- Click on Save Changes.
Canceling now will immediately remove the service from your account. If you choose to “Cancel at Expiration Date” the service will remain active until the date specified and will not be renewed.
Remove all Payment methods
There must be no products or services in our system which are currently linked to that payment method before you can remove it.
- Select Credit Card & Payment Info from the My Account menu.
- Select the radio button next to the desired payment method in the list.
- Click the Deactivate Payment Method button.
- If there are any products or services currently associated with this item you will then be forced to move them to another payment method before you can continue.
- After moving any products or services to another payment method, click the Save Changes button.
Opt out / Cancel all Email notifications
- Select Account Settings from the My Account menu.
- Click on the Email Preference Information link.
- Go through the choices and select your preference for each.
- When you are done, click on the green Save Changes button.
You can also use the UNSUBSCRIBE link found at the bottom of all the notices that they send out.
If you need any further assistance, then feel free to get in contact with their support team. They are slow in response time but helps solving the problem anyway.
Thanks for writing this! Easily the worst hosting company in the world.